Sec 3 Physics Full-Year Course
- Covers MOE Sec-3 Physics Full-Year Syllabus. Sync with School Curriculum.
- Develop a deep understanding of the fundamental principles governing the physical world.
- Explore the fascinating realm of motion, forces, energy, matter, and waves.
- Unleash your potential in physics through interactive learning and practical applications.
In this comprehensive Physics Full-Year Course, students will delve into various topics from the Secondary 3 Science syllabus. From understanding physical quantities and units to exploring the electromagnetic spectrum, this course offers an engaging and in-depth exploration of the forces and phenomena that shape our universe. Through interactive live classes, real-world examples, and practical experiments, students will develop a strong foundation in physics and hone their problem-solving skills.
Who is this Course for?
- This course is designed for Secondary 3 students who are passionate about physics and eager to excel in their studies.
- It is ideal for students who want to strengthen their conceptual understanding, enhance problem-solving abilities, and excel in their school examinations.
What you will Learn?
- Understanding physical quantities, units, and measurements, differentiating between scalars and vectors.
- Analyzing motion using graphical representations and exploring concepts of speed, velocity, and acceleration.
- Investigating forces, pressure, moments, equilibrium, and their practical applications.
- Exploring the various forms of energy, work, power, and the interconversion of energy in different systems.
- Studying the kinetic particle model of matter, states of matter, and the behavior of particles.
- Understanding thermal processes, heat transfer mechanisms, and their applications in everyday life.
- Exploring the behavior of light, including reflection, refraction, and the properties of converging lenses.
- Investigating wave motion, wave properties, and the characteristics of sound waves.
- Exploring the electromagnetic spectrum, its properties, applications, and effects on cells and tissues.
- Develop a solid foundation in physics concepts and principles.
- Gain a deep understanding of the forces and phenomena that shape our world.
- Enhance critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Apply theoretical knowledge to real-world situations.
- Boost confidence in tackling physics-related challenges.
Why Learn from doerdo Tuition Course?
Experienced Teachers: Learn from highly skilled ex-MOE teachers with expertise in delivering quality physics education.
Performance Tracking: Parents can easily monitor their child’s progress and performance through Doerdo’s comprehensive tracking system.
After-Class Support: Get personalized assistance and clarification of doubts from our dedicated teachers beyond the classroom hours.
AI-Based Assessments: Benefit from AI-powered tests and homework assignments that provide targeted feedback and identify areas for improvement.
Engaging Learning Environment: Enjoy interactive lessons, engaging videos, and practical experiments that make learning physics enjoyable and memorable.
|Physical Quantities, Units and Measurements – Explore various physical quantities, their SI units, and learn measurement techniques. Understand the difference between scalars and vectors and their practical applications.
|Kinematics – Study speed, velocity, and acceleration. Analyze motion using distance-time and velocity-time graphs. Explore concepts related to free fall and the effects of gravity.
|Force and Pressure – Investigate different types of forces and their effects. Learn about mass, weight, gravitational fields, density, and pressure, along with their practical applications.
|Turning Effect of Forces – Understand moments and equilibrium. Explore the concept of the center of gravity and its relationship with stability. Learn to calculate moments using the equation: moment = force × distance.
|Energy – Explore different forms of energy, energy transfers, work, and power. Understand how energy is transformed in various systems and its practical applications.
|Kinetic Particle Model of Matter – Study the properties of solids, liquids, and gases. Explore the kinetic particle model to understand the behavior of particles. Learn about internal energy and its relationship to temperature.
|Thermal Processes – Investigate thermal equilibrium, conduction, convection, and radiation. Explore heat transfer mechanisms and their applications in everyday life.
|Light – Understand the behavior of light, including reflection and refraction. Study the laws of reflection and the properties of thin converging lenses.
|Waves – Explore wave motion, including amplitude, wavelength, frequency, and the characteristics of different types of waves. Study the behavior and properties of sound waves.
|Mass, Weight, Density – Learn about mass, weight, gravitational field, gravitational field strength, the relationship between mass and weight, and how gravity affects an object’s weight while mass remains constant.