Physics O level Waves
- Dive into the fascinating world of wave dynamics.
- Discover wave motion, displacement-time graphs, properties of waves, energy transfer, and wave characteristics.
- Course aligned to MOE Physics curriculum
Who is this Course for?
- This course is designed for O level students studying Physics who want to deepen their understanding of Waves.
- It is suitable for students seeking to excel in their examinations and develop a solid foundation in these topics.
What you will Learn?
- The fundamentals of wave motion and the transfer of energy without matter transfer.
- The characteristics of waves, including speed, frequency, wavelength, period, and amplitude.
- The various regions of the electromagnetic spectrum and their practical applications.
- The principles of light reflection and refraction, including the behaviour of thin converging lenses.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of wave properties and their applications.
- Explore the electromagnetic spectrum and its significance in various fields.
- Understand the principles behind light reflection and refraction.
- Comprehend the characteristics of images formed by thin converging lenses.
- Develop problem-solving skills through real-world examples and practice exercises.
Why Learn from doerdo Tuition Course?
- Experienced Teachers: Our expert ex-MOE teachers provide top-notch guidance and support.
Real-time Performance Tracking: Parents can monitor students’ progress through detailed insights.
After-Class Support: Students receive help and clarification from teachers beyond class hours.
Al-Based Assessments: Benefit from Al-generated tests and homework for personalized learning.
Engaging Content: Interactive learning resources make studying science enjoyable and effective.
|General Wave Properties – This topic covers wave motion, types of waves and their properties, energy transfer, and wave terminology. Students will explore examples of wave motion in ropes, springs, and ripple tanks. They will learn about wave characteristics such as speed, frequency, wavelength, period, and amplitude.
|Electromagnetic Spectrum – This topic introduces the electromagnetic spectrum and its different regions. Students will discover the practical uses of radio waves, microwaves, and X-rays. They will explore the diverse applications of each region, such as communication, medical radiology, and security screening.
|Light – This topic focuses on light reflection and refraction. Students will understand the principles of angles of incidence and reflection. They will explore the behavior of light when it passes through different media, as well as the characteristics of images formed by thin converging lenses.