Physics Bundle 2
- Explore the fundamental principles of Secondary 2 Physics through our comprehensive Physics bundle.
- Master the concepts of forces, energy, and work, with a focus on practical applications and measurement techniques.
Who is this Course for?
This course is designed for students in the Secondary 2 level, specifically tailored to complement their physics curriculum.
What you will Learn?
- Forces and Interactions: Understanding the concept of force, distinguishing it from energy, and categorizing forces.
- Measurement of Forces: Exploring the measurement of forces and understanding their effects on objects.
- Energy Basics: Delving into the definition of energy and elucidating the formula for calculating work done.
- Work as a Physical Quantity: Analyzing the nuanced aspects of work, its measurement, and the diverse types of work in physics.
- Applications of Work in Physics: Applying theoretical knowledge to real-world scenarios, demonstrating the practical implications of work in physics.
- Comprehend the fundamental concept of force and distinguish it from energy.
- Classify forces into contact and non-contact categories, understanding their characteristics.
- Acquire skills in measuring forces and comprehend their diverse effects.
- Grasp the concept of energy and be proficient in the work-energy relationship.
- Master the calculation of work, recognizing its various types and applications.
Why Learn from doerdo Tuition Course?
Experienced Teachers: Our expert ex-MOE teachers provide top-notch guidance and support.
Real-time Performance Tracking: Parents can monitor students’ progress through detailed insights.
After-Class Support: Students receive help and clarification from teachers beyond class hours.
Al-Based Assessments: Benefit from Al-generated tests and homework for personalized learning.
Engaging Content: Interactive learning resources make studying science enjoyable and effective.
|Forces and Interactions: Explore the fundamental concept of forces, distinguishing between contact and non-contact forces. Learn how to measure forces and understand their effects on objects.
|Understanding Energy and Work: This segment delves into the essential concepts of energy and work. Students grasp the definition of energy and its relationship with work done. The formula for calculating work is presented, focusing on its physical significance. The measurement of work, its correlation with energy, and various types of work in physics are elucidated, emphasizing practical applications of these principles.
|Exploring the Dynamics of Work: Work is thoroughly examined as a physical quantity, with an emphasis on work done by forces. The measurement of work, its connection with energy, and the diverse types of work in physics are explored.
|Real-world Applications of Work and Forces: The final module focuses on practical applications of the learned principles. Students apply their knowledge to comprehend how forces and work play pivotal roles in real-world scenarios. Through this, they gain a holistic understanding of the broader applications of physics, reinforcing the relevance of the theoretical concepts they have acquired.