P4 Malay Full-Year Course
- Set the Malay Fundamentals strong.
- Covers whole MOE P4 Malay Syllabus.
- Sync with School Curriculum. Master in Malay.
Interactive live classes, covers entire syllabus with more focus on challenging questions and techniques to solve them easily. Ample similar practice questions to gain confidence and clarity. Experienced teachers to guide you.
Who is this Course for?
This course is for students who want to get deep insights on Primary-4 Malay.
What you will Learn?
Throughout the course, you will develop proficiency in Malay language through focused lessons and practice. You will learn to pronounce words accurately, construct sentences with proper intonation and stress, write clearly, apply punctuation effectively, enhance your vocabulary, grasp grammar concepts, and construct meaningful texts and discourses. By the end of the course, you will have a strong foundation in Malay language skills. Gain comprehension and composition writing skills.
- Fluent and confident Malay language pronunciation and intonation
- Improved ability to write sentences accurately for easy readability
- Effective use of idioms, proverbs, synonyms, and antonyms in the sentences
- Better comprehension skills
- Good Composition writing with adjectives, emotions and feelings.
Why Learn from doerdo Tuition Course?
Experienced teachers with expertise in Malay language instruction.
Parents can monitor student performance and progress.
After-class support for addressing questions and doubts
AI-based tests and homework assignments for comprehensive practice and assessment
1. Introduction to Advanced Basics
- Review of Primary 3 concepts
- Introduction to more complex sentence structures
- Enhancement of vocabulary
2. Reading and Comprehension
- Regular reading exercises from a variety of texts (stories, poems, articles)
- Comprehension questions to improve understanding and inference skills
- Introduction to critical reading techniques
3. Writing Skills
- Creative writing: short stories and descriptive writing
- Focus on grammar, punctuation, and varied sentence construction
- Introduction to basic composition and paragraph structuring
4. Oral Communication
- Regular speaking exercises: dialogue practice, presentations, and storytelling
- Pronunciation and diction improvement
- Listening exercises to enhance understanding of spoken Malay
5. Assessment and Evaluation
- Regular quizzes and tests to assess reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills
- Mid-term and end-of-term comprehensive assessments
- Continuous feedback and improvement tracking
- Customization: adapting the curriculum to meet the specific needs and learning paces of students.
- Interactive Learning: Encourage participation and interactive learning methods to keep students engaged.
- Continuous Improvement: Regularly update the curriculum based on feedback and educational advancements.