Mastering Primary 6 Maths: A Full Year Comprehensive Course
- Excel in Primary 6 Maths with our comprehensive year-long course.
- Develop a solid foundation in key topics such as fractions, percentages, ratios, algebra, geometry, and data representation.
- Enhance problem-solving skills and real-world application through interactive lessons and practice.
This full-year course is designed to empower Primary 6 students with a deep understanding of key Maths concepts. Through engaging lessons and practical exercises, students will master topics including fractions, percentages, ratios, algebra, geometry, and data interpretation. With a focus on problem-solving and real-world applications, this course equips students with the necessary skills to excel in their Maths journey.
Who is this Course for?
This course is specifically designed for Primary 6 students aiming to strengthen their Maths proficiency and excel in their examinations. It is suitable for students who want comprehensive coverage of key topics and a solid foundation for future learning.
What you will Learn?
- Master the four operations involving fractions, including solving word problems.
- Gain proficiency in working with percentages and solving percentage-related challenges.
- Understand ratios and their applications, including problem-solving involving changing ratios.
- Explore the concepts of distance, time, and speed, and solve multi-step word problems in real-world scenarios.
- Learn the fundamentals of algebra, including simplifying expressions and solving linear equations.
- Calculate areas and circumferences of circles, as well as composite figures involving squares, rectangles, triangles, semicircles, and quarter circles.
- Develop skills in finding volumes of cubes and cuboids, including using square roots and cube roots.
- Delve into the properties and angles of special quadrilaterals, such as squares, rectangles, triangles, parallelograms, rhombuses, and trapeziums.
- Analyze data using pie charts, interpret information, and solve one-step problems utilizing data from tables and graphs.
- Solid understanding of key Maths concepts for Primary 6 level.
- Enhanced problem-solving skills through real-world application.
- Proficiency in fractions, percentages, ratios, algebra, geometry, and data interpretation.
- Ability to solve complex word problems and demonstrate critical thinking.
- Increased confidence in Maths and preparedness for examinations.
Why Learn from doerdo Tuition Course?
- Experienced Teachers: Learn from highly skilled, ex-MOE teachers with a track record of success.
- Student Performance Visibility: Parents can monitor their child’s progress and performance.
- After-Class Support: Get assistance from teachers to address questions and clarify doubts.
- A.I. Based Tests and Homework: Benefit from AI-powered assessments and practice assignments.
- Comprehensive Learning Experience: Engage with interactive content, videos, quizzes, and more.
|Fractions – Dividing proper fractions by whole numbers without a calculator. Dividing whole numbers/proper fractions by proper fractions without a calculator. Solving word problems involving the four operations.
|Percentage – Finding the whole given a part and the percentage. Calculating percentage increase/decrease. Solving word problems involving percentages
|Ratio – Understanding the relationship between fractions and ratios. Solving word problems involving ratios, including changing ratios.
|Distance, Time, and Speed – Exploring concepts of speed and average speed. Writing and converting speeds in different units. Solving multi-step word problems involving speed and average speed
|Algebra – Using letters to represent unknown numbers. Notation and interpretation of simple algebraic expressions. Simplifying linear expressions and evaluating them by substitution. Solving simple linear equations in context.
|Area and Circumference – Calculating the area and circumference of circles. Finding the area and perimeter of composite figures involving various shapes
|Volume of Cube and Cuboid – Finding one dimension of a cuboid given its volume and other dimensions. Determining the length of one edge of a cube based on its volume. Finding the height of a cuboid and the area of a face given its volume and one dimension. Using square roots and cube roots in volume calculations.
|Special Quadrilaterals – Finding unknown angles within composite geometric figures involving squares, rectangles, triangles, parallelograms, rhombuses, and trapeziums
|Data Representation and Interpretation – Reading and interpreting data from pie charts. Solving one-step problems using data from tables and graphs