Guided Reading in Malay
- Instilling a Love for the Language.
- This course is designed to help students facilitate reading Malay by guiding them to read.
- By the end of this course, students will have a foundation for reading in Malay and a desire to continue improving their skills.
- The course aims to provide students with a strong foundation for reading in Malay and foster a love for the language.
- By the end of the course, students will have a better understanding of the Malay language and will have developed a desire to continue improving their skills.
- The course is focused on helping students to become more comfortable and proficient in reading and understanding written Malay.
Who is this Course for?
- This course is for students who want to communicate more effectively in Malay.
- It is ideal for students who want to read Malay fluently with confidence.
- Students who are beginners or have a basic level of Malay language proficiency.
What you will Learn?
- Primary 3 students would be introduced to basic Malay vocabulary, including common words, phrases, and greetings used in everyday life. They learn to read and understand these words.
- Students practice reading simple sentences, short paragraphs, and stories in Malay.
- As students advance, they start to learn Malay grammar rules and sentence structure.
- Teachers use a variety of reading materials, including textbooks, storybooks, and worksheets, to engage students and provide ample opportunities for practice.
- A must-attend course for primary 3 students with Malay as their mother tongue.
- Our experienced teachers will not only guide you on the right pronunciation but also help you gain the confidence you will need to continue your Malay reading journey.
Why Learn from doerdo Tuition Course?
- Experienced teachers providing personalized guidance
- Parent Portal to monitor student’s progress and performance
- Small group classes for individualized attention
- After-class support for doubt clarification and assistance
- A.I-based tests and homework for thorough practice and assessment
|Basic Malay vocabulary, including common words, phrases, and greetings used in everyday life.
|Malay characters with images for easy recognition and understanding
|Malay grammar rules and sentence structure and understanding how different pronunciations can mean a totally different word.
|Read small passages and stories with the teachers.
Num of Sessions