Guided Reading in Chinese
- Installing a Love for the Language
- This course is designed to help students develop a love for reading Chinese by guiding them through basic letter identification and simple word reading.
- By the end of this course, students will have a foundation for reading in Chinese and a desire to continue improving their skills.
- Guided Reading in Chinese is a course that aims to help learners improve their reading skills in Chinese.
- The course provides guidance and strategies to help learners comprehend Chinese texts
Who is this Course for?
- Students who are beginners in recognising the Chinese strokes and pinyin.
- Students who are interested in improving their Chinese reading skills.
- Course designed for primary 2 students to be able to recognise, pronounce and read Chinese with confidence.
- Course is specially crafted for both native chine speakers and non-Chinese speakers.
What you will Learn?
Pin yin, basic Chinese numbers, and Chinese characters to be able to readfluently with confidence.
A must-attend course for primary 2 students as Chinese as their mother tongue.
Our experienced teachers will not only guide you on the right pronunciation but also help you gain the confidence you will need to continue your Chinese mother tongue journey.
Why Learn from doerdo Tuition Course?
- Experienced teachers providing personalized guidance
- Parent Portal to monitor student’s progress and performance
- Small group classes for individualized attention
- After-class support for doubt clarification and assistance
- A.I-based tests and homework for thorough practice and assessment
|Pin yin of common words used in primary 2
|Chinese characters with images for easy recognition and understanding
|pronouncing the characters and pin yins correctly and understanding how different pronunciations can mean a totally different word.
|Read small passages and stories with the teachers.