Complete overview of fractions tailored to Primary 4 students.
Start from basics, solve fraction word problems with confidence!
Fractions is the most dreaded topic by most students. This course is specially designed for students in grade 4 to help them realise Fractions is not as scary as they think. In fact, it is an interesting and integral part of day-to-day life.
Beginning from just working with numbers, let us visualise, draw models, and come up with different scenarios to understand and immerse ourselves in a world of mesmerising world of fractions.
Who is this Course for?
All primary 4 students.
Fractions being one of the most important, often confused and dreaded topics by most students, this is a must-go course for all primary 4 students.
What you will Learn?
Fractions – Types
Conversion of fractions
Drawing models of fractions
Word problems on fractions
Identifying parts of a whole
Arranging fractions in ascending and descending order
Arithmetic operations of fractions
Drawing models and comparison of fractions
Word problems of fractions.
Why Learn from doerdo Tuition Course?
- Experienced Teachers: Our highly skilled ex-MOE teachers provide personalized guidance and feedback.
- AI-Powered Learning: Utilize AI-based tests and homework to enhance your understanding of heuristic thinking.
- After-Class Support: Receive one-on-one mentorship from our dedicated teachers for doubt resolution.
- Performance Insights: Parents can track their child’s progress and areas for improvement through our platform.
- Interactive Content: Engage in immersive learning experiences, including videos, quizzes, and worksheets, for effective concept mastery.
|Identify The Fraction
|Find the Missing Fraction In The Figure
|Ascending and descending order with same denominator
|Ascending and Descending order with same Numerator
|Ascending and Descending order with different Numerator And Denominator
|Fraction Addition Subtraction
|Multiplication of fraction with a fraction
|Multiplication of fractions with Whole number
|Convert Improper fractions to Mixed Fractions
|Convert Mixed Fractions To Improper Fractions
|Convert fractions to Simplest Form
|Fraction Of Time
|Thirds, Sixths And Ninths Statement
|Fractions Word Problem
|Fractions working backwards