- Complete Practice on writing compositions with the teacher’s feedback on each composition, ideal for grade 6 students to understand areas of improvement.
- Learn techniques to score in your PSLE by using scoring words in your writing.
- Figure out ways to write a compelling story and equip yourself with the skills to ace your compositions.
- Unleash your creative potential with our comprehensive Composition Writing course. Explore the nuances of language, discover the power of stylistic devices, and gain command over your written expressions.
- The course offers an in-depth study of key writing elements, right from using the right vocabulary to structuring sentences effectively and thus helps in scoring well in exams.
Who is this Course for?
- Students who want to improve their writing skills.
- Students who want to impress the examiners with a compelling story, and plot twists.
- Use multiple unique descriptive words to give a treat to the imaginations of the reader.
- Keep the curiosity of the reader grasped until the end, Increasing the anticipation for the climax.
- Give different conclusions.
What you will Learn?
Write compelling stories with minimal to no errors.
Grasp the attention of the reader till the end.
Give unexpected plot twits.
Understand Proof reading importance
Why Learn from doerdo Tuition Course?
- Experienced Teachers: Our ex-MOE educators offer personal mentorship and guidance.
- AI-Powered Learning: AI-driven practice sessions and homework assignments enhance learning.
- Transparent Performance Tracking: Parents can monitor their child’s performance for a better understanding of their progress.
- After-Class Support: Our teachers are readily available to address students’ queries after class.
- Customised Learning: Class duration, schedule, and content are tailored to each student’s needs.
|Embracing Synonyms: Enhance your vocabulary and make your writing more compelling by replacing common words with engaging synonyms.
|Navigating New Words: Improve your writing style and language skills by learning new words and incorporating them effectively in your compositions.
|Mastering Stylistic Writing Skills: Add life to your writing with the usage of collective nouns, similes, proverbs, idioms, and phrasal verbs.
|Sculpting Spelling Skills: Develop a strong foundation in spelling skills, a fundamental aspect of good writing.
|Editing for Excellence: Refine your written work by learning to self-edit and correct errors for a polished final output.
|Grappling with Grammar: Ensure clear communication in your writing by understanding the essentials of grammar and sentence construction.
|Crafting Connected Sentences: Learn to use various types of connectors to create a smooth flow of ideas in your writing, enhancing its readability.
|Stimulus-Based Conversations Practice: Enhance your conversational skills and be prepared for diverse scenarios with varied practice prompts.
|Practising with Clozes: Improve your comprehension skills and context-based vocabulary with cloze practices for a deeper understanding of language use.
Num of Sessions