Challenge Yourself Math
- Expose yourself to interesting yet challenging questions to stretch your limits.
- Engage in hands-on activities and problem-solving to develop critical thinking skills.
- Specially designed for primary 4 students following the Singapore MOE syllabus.
- This course is designed to push the boundaries of your understanding and knowledge by exposing you to thought-provoking and challenging questions.
- The ultimate goal of this course is to help you become a more curious, open-minded, and reflective learner.
- Through the immersive learning experience, students will enhance their abilities and gain confidence in tackling challenging concepts.
Who is this Course for?
- Students who want to improve their critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- This course is designed for Primary 4 students who are eager to push their mathematical boundaries and embrace new challenges.
- It is suitable for students who have a foundational understanding of basic mathematical concepts and are ready to delve deeper into topics.
- All primary 4 students.
What you will Learn?
Throughout this course, students will:
- Master the art of solving word problems related to volume, such as finding the volume of various objects.
- Develop skills in identifying and calculating missing angles in geometric figures like triangles.
- Understand the concept of internal angles in different polygons, including quadrilaterals and pentagons.
- Explore angles formed by the hour and minute hands on a clock face, unravelling the mysteries of time.
- Investigate the properties and measurements of angles in different types of quadrilaterals.
- Calculate the perimeter of various figures, including rectangles and irregular polygons.
- Learn to find the area and perimeter of complex shapes by breaking them down into simpler components.
- Develop proficiency in interpreting and creating tables and graphs to represent data and patterns.
- Gain a deep understanding of volume, angles, and graph interpretation.
- Enhance problem-solving skills through word problems and geometric calculations.
- Develop critical thinking abilities by exploring angles in various polygons.
- Acquire the knowledge to calculate perimeters and understand their significance.
- Expand their mathematical toolkit through the interpretation of tables and graphs.
Why Learn from doerdo Tuition Course?
- Experienced Teachers: Learn from highly skilled and experienced teachers who specialize in guiding young learners through challenging concepts.
- Student Performance Tracking: Parents can easily track their child’s progress and performance through detailed reports and analytics.
- After-Class Support: Receive dedicated support from teachers, even beyond the classroom, to address doubts and provide additional assistance.
- A.I. Based Tests and Homework: Benefit from AI-powered tests and homework assignments that adapt to individual learning needs and offer personalized feedback.
|Word problems on volume Students will develop proficiency in solving word problems that involve volume.
|Find the missing angle This topic focuses on identifying and calculating missing angles in different geometric figures, with an emphasis on triangles. Students will learn how to apply angle relationships and use geometric properties to determine unknown angles. By practising various examples and engaging in hands-on activities, students will sharpen their skills in finding missing angles.
|Find the internal angles Students will explore the concept of internal angles. They will understand the relationship between the number of sides and the sum of internal angles in different polygons. Through interactive exercises and problem-solving tasks, students will gain a solid understanding of internal angles and their properties.
|Angles formed in a clock This topic introduces students to the measurement of angles formed by the hour and minute hands on a clock face. Students will learn how to determine the size of angles based on the position of the clock hands at specific times. By examining various clock scenarios and practising time-related angle calculations, students will enhance their knowledge of angles formed in a clock.
|Angles in a quadrilateral Students will study the properties and measurements of angles in different types of quadrilaterals, such as rectangles, squares, and parallelograms. They will explore the relationships between the angles in these shapes and discover how opposite angles and diagonals, contribute to angle measurements. Through interactive examples and problem-solving tasks, students will deepen their understanding of angles in quadrilaterals.
|Find perimeter of the given figure This topic focuses on calculating the perimeter of various geometric figures, including rectangles, triangles, and irregular polygons. Students will learn to identify the different sides and add their lengths to find the total perimeter. Through real-world examples and hands-on exercises, students will develop proficiency in determining the perimeter of given figures.
|Find the area and perimeter of complex figures Students will develop skills in finding both the area and perimeter of complex shapes by breaking them down into simpler components. They will learn strategies for decomposing complex figures and applying appropriate formulas to calculate their area and perimeter. By solving a variety of examples and engaging in hands-on activities, students will gain confidence in determining the area and perimeter of complex figures.
|Tables and graphs students will explore the representation of data and patterns through tables and graphs. They will learn how to interpret information presented in tables and graphs and use them to draw conclusions. Additionally, students will gain skills in creating their own tables and graphs to represent data accurately. Through practical exercises and real-life scenarios, students will enhance their ability to understand and work with tables and graphs.
Num of Sessions